Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sexy And Evil


I just watched Jennifer's Body at pyramid few hours ago. The movie is totally crappy and lame. Stupid bullshit storyline that doesn't make any sense at all. The only reason ppl watch this movie is because of Megan Fox! Hell yeah, her body is hot!!!

However, the ost of this movie is awesome man. The best song from the ost would definitely be Through The Trees by Low Shoulder. Fyi, Low shoulder is a band made up for the movie. The songwriter and real singer for the song you hear in the movie is Ryan Levine who plays the guitarist Mick in the movie. Additionally the drummer you see is Sal Cortez who plays the character Chas. Ryan and Sal are in a band called no country.


Through the trees
I wIll find you
I wIll heal the ruins left inside you
cuz I'm stIll here breathing now...
I'm still here breathing now...
I'm still here breathIng now...
untIl I'm set free.
Go quiet through the trees


Low Shoulder - Through The Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment