Monday, November 9, 2009

F**k My Life


F**k My Life
http://www.fmylife.com/

This awesome website was recommended by some little girl named pinko. Its something like a forum that is full of stories that could make you shed tears. None the less, heartbreaking stories that is post by ppl who really did encounter it. However, you might find some of the stories funny even though is a very sad story. I've been viewing this site for almost an hour last night and here are some stories:

"Today, I told the woman that I've had a crush on for some time how I felt. She laughed so hard that water sprayed from her nose and hit me in the face. FML"

"Today, I proposed to my girlfriend of 6 years. She said no. Why? She's already married. FML"

"Today, my boyfriend of two years took me out to breakfast. So we were eating and he kept on staring at me like he was thinking of something really important. I thought he was going to say "I Love You". So I told him to "say it already". Turns out he was thinking of a way to dump me. FML"

This is one really awesome website to check out.. Just click the link above for more stories :)



Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One [Ft. Taylor Swift]

No comments:

Post a Comment