Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Battle Studies


I've just downloaded John Mayer's latest album Battle Studies!!! This album is damn awesome man!!

1. Heartbreak Warfare
2. All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye
3. Half of My Heart (with Taylor Swift)
4. Who Says
5. Perfectly Lonely
6. Assassin
7. Crossroads (Robert Johnson cover, in the style of Cream)
8. War of My Life
9. Edge of Desire
10. Do You Know Me
11. Friends, Lovers or Nothing

I'm loving John Mayer more and more every single day.Damn, I just can't stop listening to this playboy songs :) Click here to get the album


Lighting strike
inside my chest to keep me up at night
Dream of ways
to make you understand my pain

Clouds of sulfur in the air
Bombs are falling everywhere
It's heartbreak warfare

Once you want it to begin
No one really ever wins
In heartbreak warfare

If you want more love why don't you say so
If you want more love why don't you say so


John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare

No comments:

Post a Comment