Thursday, November 12, 2009

Budak Budak Hitam


Black Kids is an American indie pop band from Jacksonville, Florida. While in the UK in early 2008 the band recorded their debut album, Partie Traumatic, with producer Bernard Butler, former guitarist of Suede. Their first single, "I'm Not Gonna Te
ach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You", was released in the UK on April 7 and debuted at #11 on the UK Singles Chart. "Hurricane Jane", the followup single, was released in the UK on June 23, where it charted at #36. The album Partie Traumatic was released on July 7 in the UK on Almost Gold Recordings, debuting at #5, and was released two weeks later in the US on Columbia Records, debuting at #127.

I've downloaded their album Partie Traumatic and hell yeah its an awesome album. For those indie music lovers, u guys should really try listening to Black Kids.




The word's on the streets and it's on the news:
I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you.
He's got two left feet and he bites my moves.
I'm not gonna teach him how to dance, dance, dance, dance


Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You


No comments:

Post a Comment